At least 5 years of experience in the field of Information Security with proven involvement in operations requiring for stringent uptime service levels. Experience in the following areas:
- Network Management and Security paradigms.
- Intimacy with UNIX, Windows and Linux hardware and software configurations.
- Relevant experience in environments supporting databases (Oracle and Sybase), including intimacy with DB concepts and operations.
- Problem analysis, systems analysis and user support.
- Some exposure to Disaster/Recovery and system backup disciplines.
- Practical experience with security tools (compliance monitoring, Scan Tools, IDS/IPS Systems, firewalls, etc.) and some exposure or knowledge of related technologies (PKI, SSO, Smart Cards, etc.)
Team player with strong technical and user support skills. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, in a demand driven environment; Initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility in dealing with issues. Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands.
Determined team-work orientation as well as a balanced responsiveness to client needs and requirements; strong practical experience.
Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays on occasion to help mitigate crisis situations.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to present and explain technical information to diverse types of audience (management, users, vendor, and technical staff).
Detailed knowledge and experience on network or host based firewall configuration and management.
Proven ability to coordinate and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
Academic/professional training to at least a Bachelor's Degree or its international equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information, or Electrical Engineering. Strong practical experience may substitute for lack of some academic credentials.
Experience in ensuring security compliance.
Able to review security vulnerabilities and assess the real impact within the Bank?s environment.
CISSP certified or willing to obtain certification.