We are looking for goal oriented and self-motivated individuals who are confident, independent and willing to invent and change the competitive landscape in the software space. If you have a hunger to contribute to the cloud technology, a desire to put the customer needs first, and care deeply about product quality, this is a job for you.
We are looking for individuals who can take ownership of difficult problems and show resourcefulness and leadership to find an optimal solution.
- Integrates and develops Google's products (Google Apps, Google Gadgets) and services into large businesses and government agencies
- Participates with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs
- Ensures compliance with government and company security policies and procedures
- Responsible for designing, developing or recommending integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected
- Provides technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions
- Contributes to the development of organization's goals and objectives.
- Regularly interacts with customers, senior management
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field plus 3+ years related work experience
- Knowledge of Federal Government security management, operational, and technical requirements
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- U.S. Citizenship required and the ability to obtain and U.S. Public Trust Suitability and Top Secret Clearance
- Google Apps, API Google Web Toolkit, AJAX, Java
- Superior writing and analytical skills
- Remote Access and Downtown Washington DC