The Solutions Architect will be the lead technical resource involved with the creation and standup of an information and collaboration web site. The candidate outlines web solutions and develops technical requirements. They will need to take business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. The candidate should be a high level solution person. Project management experience in an enterprise web operation is necessary. The candidate must have successfully led a web site project before.
- 7+ years of experience with enterprise networks
- 5 years of web site development
- Must have a strong understanding of Drupal, WordPress, or SharePoint, HTML, CSS scripting validation and other relevant technologies.
- Data integration/translation/conversion
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience interfacing with government senior managers as well as technical staff
- Experience providing regular status reports
- Technical writing experience
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Experience using MS Project
- PMP Certification
- Security+ Certification
Our client is a large government organization that uses cutting edge technology. A drug and background check will be required.
LOCATION - Downtown Washington DC
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Intrudetect, Inc. is an EEO Employer